Job Description: Mortgage Software Implementation Specialist
If you have extensive mortgage industry experience and live in the United States, please continue reading. OpenClose is seeking a software implementation specialist/project manager with extensive mortgage industry experience to work with several of its national mortgage lender customers. The specialist will be responsible for the implementation of new customers as well as work with existing customers providing support after implementation and workflow evaluation, application setup and training of installations of OpenClose, its Web-based, enterprise-level mortgage software platform.
The position requires acting as primary liaison with new and existing customers gathering, defining, analyzing and successfully applying project management through a multi-phased project plan on a strict timeline. The successful candidate should have a track record of software integration within large financial organizations.
- Experience in the mortgage industry in role(s) such as originator, processor, secondary marketing, underwriter, closer, etc.
- At least 3 years’ experience in mortgage industry
- Solid knowledge of industry terms, mortgage workflow, and key players
- Able to analyze and document a mortgage company or bank’s workflow and recommend optimizations.
- Familiarity with industry vendors for AUS, credit, compliance, flood, etc.
- Quickly acquire and maintain in-depth knowledge of the OpenClose software suite
- Must possess excellent organizational skills, interpersonal skills, communication skills and ability to interpret and analyze data independently.
- Achieve and maintain a solid understanding of the OpenClose software platform.
- Provide assistance to support department staff in areas where they are not able to assist the customer.
- Provide tier-two support to customers that are not yet released to the support department.
- Serve as project manager to various customers in integration. Tasks include – but are not limited to – answering customer questions about software functionality, defining, maintaining and enforcing the project plan; defining, maintaining, and enforcing action items for project completion of both the customer and staff; managing regularly scheduled meetings with the customer during integration and train customers on core features and functionality of OpenClose.
- Managing regularly scheduled meetings with the customer after integration; communicating customer concerns to OpenClose management and following up; maintaining a successful, positive relationship with customers through outstanding customer service and follow-through.
- Analyze customer requests for enhancements or customizations; gather information and present information for business analysis.
- Travel to customer sites as needed for analysis, project management, and managing the customer relationship (only if approved by management).
- Assist in preparing new build release documentation for distribution to customers and staff on new features; and assist in updating and creation of manuals and training materials.
- Perform Web-based training sessions as needed.
- Ability to set and manage customer expectations.
Positions Available: 1 maybe 2
Location: West Palm Beach strongly preferred
Travel: Occasional customer onsite visits required
Salary: Varies depending on experience
Please email us your resume and salary history.
OpenClose is an equal opportunity employer.