Sr. Software Engineer
Job Description: Sr. Software Engineer
If you are a Senior C#, ASP.NET Developer or Programmer with strong development skills using C#, T-SQL and ASP.NET, please read on! The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
What you need for this position:
- Experience with the Database Layer, the Data / Middle-Tier Layer and the Front-End User Interface Layer 30 percent each
- Comfortable developing new features as well as fixing bugs (70 percent new development 30 percent application maintenance)
- Ability to interface with internal departments, and teams
- Experience leading projects, or teams and the desire to continue to grow your career down a leadership path
What you’ll be doing:
- Maintaining and Developing new features for our robust hosted online Mortgage Banking Platform
- Adding new features and functionality to an already robust platform that provides web based solutions (SaaS) to mortgage banking employees
- Working in a fun team structured environment as a Senior Software Engineer
- Interfacing with product managers to effectively implement business requirements into technology enhancements and new features to improve the platform
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Expertise in Object Oriented Design, Database Design, and XML Schema
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Would Be a Plus: Experience working with Mortgage or Banking Applications
Please email us your resume and salary history.
OpenClose is an equal opportunity employer.