Mortgage Business Analyst
Job Description: Mortgage Business Analyst
OpenClose is seeking a Mortgage Business Analyst with extensive mortgage industry experience to work with several of its national mortgage lender clients. The business analyst will be responsible for workflow evaluation, product enhancement, regulatory updates and application customization strategies for installations of OpenClose, its Web-based, enterprise-level mortgage software platform.
The position requires acting as primary liaison gathering, defining, analyzing and successfully applying business requirements through a multi-phased project plan on a strict timeline. The successful candidate must have a track record of software integration within financial organizations.
- At least three years in the mortgage industry, preferably mortgage lender and/or with a Web-based mortgage software vendor
- At least two years’ experience working with, developing, and/or designing database-driven, Web-based software applications, preferably on a Windows platform
- Quickly acquire and maintain in-depth knowledge of the OpenClose software suite
- Proficient with MS Office Suite including Visio and Visual Studio
- Must possess excellent organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and ability to interpret and analyze data independently
- Must have outstanding writing skills including the ability to write formal business requirement and specification documentation for clients and software developers; will be required to show samples of analysis work including business requirements or specification documentation
Travel: Occasional customer onsite visits required
Salary: Varies depending on experience
Please email us your resume and salary history.
OpenClose is an equal opportunity employer.