Join a fun fast-growing technology-driven company. OpenClose, a provider of advanced business solutions for the mortgage industry, is looking for a Pricing Engine Program Specialists. Bring your mortgage knowledge and we will train you to incorporate your knowledge into our system.
This position would be responsible for analyzing various Lender product documents to create loan program data for a product and pricing engine. This data is used to offer loan pricing data through a variety of OpenClose products.
Good working environment in a casual office with a competitive salary, paid vacation, medical, dental, vision, life, and 401K.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain a loan program database used by product and pricing engine products.
- Monitor and respond to customer feedback via email and/or phone.
- Monitor and respond to employee feedback via email and/or phone.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience working in the secondary department or lock desk of a mortgage lender is a strong plus, but not required.
- Knowledgeable in how to price a loan program using lender rate sheets and loan level pricing adjustments.
- Understanding of compliance regulations and investor guidelines.
- Has knowledge of commonly used terminology, concepts and practices and procedures within the mortgage industry.
- Knowledge of and experience working with FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA and other refinance and purchase loan programs and mortgage guidelines.
- Ability to effectively handle simultaneous tasks and projects in a fast paced environment.
- Communicates with the customers to help resolve pricing issues.
- Able to effectively and efficiently work independently as a member of a team.
- Ability to meet time deadlines while working under pressure.
- Good computer aptitude is required.