Mortgage Software Testing Specialist
Job Description: Mortgage Software Testing Specialist
If you have extensive Mortgage Industry knowledge and have an analytical and inquisitive mind and would like to a contributing member of our team by conducting testing on our web-based mortgage banking software application, please read on!
- Test software for Quality Assurance
- Develop or enhance existing test plans/checklists and implement them
- Report Quality Assurance defects to bugbase or other tracking system
- Follow QA standards
- Interface with Integration and Support teams to support customer service objectives
- Support the Integration and Support teams by testing bugbase items as directed
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Perform a variety of tasks as directed
- Work under general supervision
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude will be used
- Interface with end user is not expected or required
- Interface with business partners may be required
Positions Available: 1 maybe 2
Location: West Palm Beach strongly preferred
Travel: Occasional customer onsite visits required
Salary: Varies depending on experience
Please email us your resume and salary history.
OpenClose is an equal opportunity employer.