Project Manager/Mortgage Business Analyst
Job Description: Project Manager/Mortgage Business Analyst
OpenClose is seeking a Project Manager/Mortgage Business Analyst with extensive mortgage industry experience to work with several of its national mortgage lender clients. The project manager/business analyst will be responsible for evaluating and coordinating client requests, understanding mortgage workflow, product enhancements, regulatory updates and application customization strategies for installations of OpenClose, its Web-based, enterprise-level mortgage software platform.
The position requires acting as primary liaison gathering, defining, analyzing and successfully applying business requirements through a multi-phased project plan on a strict timeline. The successful candidate must have a track record of software integration within financial organizations.
- At least three years in the mortgage industry, preferably mortgage lender and/or with a Web-based mortgage software vendor
- At least two years’ experience working with, developing, and/or designing database-driven, Web-based software applications, preferably on a Windows platform
- Quickly acquire and maintain in-depth knowledge of the OpenClose software suite
- Proficient with MS Office Suite including Visio and Visual Studio
- Must possess excellent organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and ability to interpret and analyze data independently
- Ability to coordinate/manage multiple projects for multiple clients
- Ability to communicate both in writing and verbally with developers and clients.
Travel: Occasional customer onsite visits required
Salary: Varies depending on experience
Please email us your resume and salary history.
OpenClose is an equal opportunity employer.