Project Manager – Mortgage Technology
Job Description: Project Manager Mortgage Technology
OpenClose is seeking a Mortgage Technology Project Manager with extensive mortgage industry experience to work with several of its national mortgage lender clients. The project manager will be responsible for evaluating and coordinating client requests, understanding mortgage workflow, product enhancements, regulatory updates and application customization strategies for installations of OpenClose’s ConsumerAssist, its Web-based, enterprise-level consumer facing mortgage software platform.
The position requires acting as primary liaison gathering, defining, analyzing and successfully applying business requirements through a multi-phased project plan on a strict timeline. The successful candidate must have a track record of software integration within financial organizations.
- At least three years in the mortgage industry, preferably mortgage lender and/or with a Web-based mortgage software vendor
- At least two years’ experience working with, developing, and/or designing database-driven, Web-based software applications, preferably on a Windows platform
- Must possess excellent organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and ability to interpret and analyze data independently
- Quickly acquire and maintain in-depth knowledge of the OpenClose MTG software suite
- Proficient with MS Office Suite including Visio and Visual Studio
- Ability to coordinate/manage multiple projects for multiple clients
- Ability to communicate both in writing and verbally with developers and clients.
- Must have outstanding writing skills including the ability to write formal business requirement and specification documentation for clients and software developers; will be required to show samples of analysis work including business requirements or specification documentation
- Minimal travel may be required
Travel: Occasional customer onsite visits required
Please email us your resume and salary history.
OpenClose is an equal opportunity employer.