Vice President Enterprise Account Executive
Job Description: Vice President Enterprise Account Executive
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing the adoption of the OpenClose Assist series of leading web-based mortgage LOS technologies by developing the Western US territory? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to catapult OpenClose’s growth as a key LOS technology platform provider? OpenClose continues to grow its presence nationally, and this team offers a creative, fast paced, entrepreneurial work environment where you’ll be at the center of OpenClose innovation.
We are looking for an experienced Vice President Enterprise Account Executive to focus on banks, credit unions and mid to large size mortgage bankers. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CEO/COO/CTO level as well as functional experience and relationships in the mortgage banking space.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory.
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
- Leverage bank, credit union, mortgage lender and mortgage industry relationships to secure and solidify new Customers, expand the scope of Customer relationships and identify new opportunities.
- Work with partners to extend reach & market awareness of OpenClose services.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around OpenClose services.
- Secure new business from prospects and/or through solicitation of new business through referrals from existing relationships.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
- Manage contract negotiations.
- Lead demonstration of products and services.
- Represent OpenClose at regional and national trade shows and functions as directed.
- 7+ years of related sales, business development, operations or sales engineering/consulting experience in the mortgage banking market.
- Experience and relationships with banks, credit unions and mid to large size mortgage bankers accounts in the Western US.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and the ability to influence.
- Proven track record of consistent territory growth and quota attainment.
- Mortgage Banking Sales and Operations experience.
- SaaS sales experience.
- Track record of success selling into the mortgage banking market.
Please email us your resume and salary history.
OpenClose is an equal opportunity employer.