If you’re concerned with your LOS vendor’s stability, take a look at OpenClose. Founded in 1999, OpenClose has remained under the same private ownership since its inception, with a long-standing leadership team, and an incredibly low employee attrition rate. OpenClose is constantly innovating and has developed a highly service-oriented customer support structure which handles the onus of configuration and implementations for lenders along with extensive system training.
OpenClose offers a 100% web-based, multi-channel LOS that automates the wholesale, retail, correspondent and consumer channels. OpenClose customers range from medium to large-size lenders, banks, credit unions and conduit aggregators. The platform is very flexible and highly scaleable. And, we’re not going anywhere.
Nothing Comes Close to OpenClose’s LenderAssist™ LOS, Customer Support Model, and Company Structure:
- 100% truly SaaS and browser-based LOS; NO installs whatsoever
- Comprehensive multi-channel capability via a centralized platform
- Intuitive and easy-to-use
- Swift, easy implementations – we do the “heavy lifting” for you
- Robust analytics reporting and dashboards
- Flexible workflow configurations with the ability to add custom work queues
- Customized pricing sourced from your investors and integrated into the LOS
- System-to-system integrations with leading 3rd party technology vendors
- Same ownership since 1999 with a long-standing management team