Your Passport into Correspondent Lending


Traveling overseas requires a passport. But if you’re planning on entering the correspondent world,  you’ll need OC Correspondent from OpenClose. 

OC Correspondent is your passport into correspondent lending. It expedites the delivery and funding processes by providing a turn-key correspondent channel that’s easy-to-use and helps lenders remain compliant.